A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bearden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bearden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bearden
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bearden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bearden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bearden graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bearden has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harvey Bearden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Bearden practice?
- Dr. William Bearden has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bearden practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.