Dr. William Beauchamp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Beauchamp?

Great Dr. Better than Toa very caring and professional

Posted on February 11th, 2017

After going through a merry go round with Toa I returned to Dr. Beauchamp genuinely cares and diagnosed condition immediately above Toas expertise will use and recommend.

Posted on April 11th, 2016

Such a great doctor with great bedside manners.

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Dr.Beauchamp looked at my exrays from Vanderbilt and seen the problem and is going to fix it I was in a car accident and have 2 titanium rods in lower leg in the past 20 months ..the hardware has broken several time from Vanderbilt and I have had a nonunion break in leg that won't heal and he is going to fix it. He has done past surgery on right knee with scope and I think he is an excellent Dr.

Posted on January 15th, 2016

For those of you who are wondering where dr. beauchamp is located- he is working for northcrest medical center out of springfield. he's got an office out there, in pleasant view, and off exit 11 in clarksville. he is still just as awesome a surgeon and doc as before.

Posted on April 15th, 2015

I will continue to see Dr. Beauchamp for any further problems that may arise

Posted on February 1st, 2015

Dr. Beauchamp has provided several surgery on me from my knee to Achille tendon. He is an outstanding doctor

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Supposedly repaired my rotator cuff and torn bicep 3 years ago with no Pre-Op appt. (No bloodwork, ekg, etc.) Left the TOA Practice within 2 days of my surgery. Left me in a sling w/block for 7 weeks without PT and shoulder froze. Also used metal to attach tendon and never told me about it. Shoulder has never been right since and am now having a qualified surgeon to repair his shoddy work. Would never reccommend...ever.

Posted on November 11th, 2012

dr beauchamp replaced both of my knees in 2009. he did a fantastic job and i have never regreted it. he is the best and i always recommend him. wish i knew where he works now.

The break down in communication

Posted on July 19th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Beauchamps office for my 4 yr. old to have a second opinion for surgery. Well she did not see the the number 1 doctor instead she saw the no rate unprofessional dentist. This man did not consult his staff or the paperwork provided by other dentist. Once he realized that he totally missed the two crowns that needed extracting he then snatched a dental model from my childs hand. This is not a environment that i want for my child.

Never Be Back

Posted on May 25th, 2012

To begin with, I had to sit and wait for 2 hours, and that was with my primary Doctor setting the appt. Once I was taken back by the nurse, everything moved so fast. I explained my situation to the nurse, xrays, than the Doctor came in. Wham bam thank you. The office person is very rude, she needs to go.

nurse

Posted on April 27th, 2012

She seemed lost.. the Dr. Extremely nice would tell me one thing. She another. This was the first time I've been but he ordered tests done and she. Has yet to make them three days later. I only have two more days till my next appt to see him for these results. I've called every day and been told she would call me to tell me when and where I need to go and no phone call. He needs someone that will help not hinder.

Doctor with feelings. He cares!

Posted on February 15th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Beauchamp for several years. He always has time to listen and seems genuinely concerned as to any medical issues.