Dr. William Beckett Jr Is this you?

Neutral

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 27th, 2010

Gave very little insight as to the results of the tests I had on my knee. Agreed that the knee doesn't work as it should. Could not aspirate my knee or answer any of my questions with anything other than vagueness or "I don't know". I waited on him for two hours past my appt time and left there feeling like I had wasted my time and was quite upset that I had no more info than when I came in.

December 1st, 2014