Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Bedingfield Jr
Dr. William Bedingfield Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clemson, SC, with another office in Dublin, GA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bedingfield is affiliated with Fairview Park Hospital, Taylor Regional Hospital and WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Bedingfield Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Bedingfield Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clemson, SC.
Dr. Shawn Mathias
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Clemson, SC 1.38 mi8
Dr. John Hunter
Hematology and Oncology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Clemson, SC 2.66 mi41
Dr. John Parrish III
Clemson, SC 2.66 mi37