Dr. William Belk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Belk?

Retirement for Dr. Belk

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Would have been nice to receive notification that Dr. Belk retired! I called the week he retired to get my prescription renewed & was informed he had retired on Monday! According to his office staff, I could not get a two week, 30 day supply or samples to take until I could get in to see another doctor, because it had been over a year since I'd last seen Dr. Belk. I've gone to him for years and this is a prescription that I can not stop taking cold turkey. But his staff would no nothing to assist me. They advised me to go to a walk-in clinic! Not how a long time patient should be treated. Why was I not notified of his retirement? By law, isnt he required to notify patients so arrangements can be made. This was irresponsible on his part and the whole staff handled this situation inappropriately. Needless to say, I am seeking another doctor because I don't trust this office to have my best interest and health care needs as a priority. Sad and unacceptable behavior>

Posted on November 27th, 2016

Dr. Belk is a good family doctor he has a pleasent manor and easy to talk to

Drug lord

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Well while I read all these reviews of Mr. Dr. Belk, I want him and the public to know what he did to my son. He prescribed my child xanax, cloinpin, a couple of other type drugs and this caused my son to get addicted to this medication. So I do not have any compassion for this Doctor.

Posted on December 18th, 2015

Dr Belk has been my Family Doctor at least 30+ yrs .He is great because he cares about his patients.

Posted on September 10th, 2015

One of the few doctors that casually listens to his patients. This is why I will not see anyone else. I had a major accident and he quarterbacked everything for me, making it all much easier for me to deal with. all I can add is, "Dr Belk, please do not retire anytime soon!" I have been a patient of Dr Belk for close to 15 years and will never change doctors!!

waiting..

Posted on April 10th, 2013

I would not know if I like this doctor the combination of waiting ten minutes on the phone on hold before you ever hear his voice along with the rude staff made me cancel my appointment and look for another doctor.

Caring Doctor

Posted on June 8th, 2012

My whole family have been patients of Dr Belk since 1976. Always takes time to make sure he helps all he can. Will not hesitate to refer to specialist when condition is out of his expertise. Love his bedside manner & sense of humor

Mr. Joseph Neger