Dr. William Belles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Belles?

March 31st, 2016

award winning doctor demonic receptionists

I have been a patient for many years. Dr Belles is the best but he does not have the backbone to control the cattiness The office manager is his wife so she runs the show poorly and shows up when she wants. The other women run circles around her as she is the queen. Yet her husband is a life saving doctor. If you don't want your day to be worsened avoid this place entirely. I have had orders go from the doctor and never addressed, just deep sixed. They will yell and scream at you and who needs that. Plan on bringing a pillow a blanket if you decide to go to the war zone. Looking for a new doc. Sometimes the busiest is not the best.

November 18th, 2015

Doctor is knowledgable and pleasant . Reception staff is flat out rude and the wait time to see this doctor wouldn't be worth it if he were the last doctor on earth .

October 29th, 2015

Higher hopes for ecmc trauma ent

His staff is rude. The wait time is way longer than it should be and he doesnt really care all that much about his patients. If i could i would hive staff a tating of zero and him a rating of 1. His secretary was confrontational with us both on the phone and in the office. He misdiognosed my problems. Didnt follow through with tests while i was at ECMC after major trauma. Those two mistakes caused me an even bigger problem. Sorry to say but tread lightly and be cautious about visiting him.

April 27th, 2015

Best ENT specialist around

if your looking for a doctor that knows what he's doing and is an expert at what he does and will take your time with you this is the guy. don't listen to all the comments about the wait time, yes you will more than likely wait a while . you can either get to see a specialist either the day you call or within a day or two or wait two months to get in to another one . the doc is totally worth the wait . dr belles has a actual passion for what he does and the reason you may wait is because he will take his time with you to make sure things get done the way they should . he works super late hours probably the only one around that does and he does for the simple fact people don't stop getting sick at 5 o'clock when most peoples office hours end thats why he's there till 2 in the am ...thats passion and respect for his customers if you ask me . as for the staff if your looking for a staff that is going to make you feel comfortable and act as if they are your friends than this is the staff you want . if your an arrogant stuck up person you may not like them they are jokesters and honestly the best staff i have encountered. they made my surgery 100 percent less stressful and made me feel like i was talking to one of my sisters not like i was just another dollar sign

March 23rd, 2015

Don't Go Here

Worse doctor visit i have ever experienced.

January 8th, 2015

Definition of a bad doctor

This was the worst doctor experience of my life. I was diagnosed by two doctors prior to this with the mumps. I was very sick with multiple symptoms for 7 days. I was referred to this pompous jerk by an ER and said he was good. So after waiting 3.5 hours (!!!!) and I was put in the cold hallway near the building entrance which was great when you're sick(ha good job office staff) I got called into the office and waited another half hour in a dirty old office room that was cluttered. When the doctor came in he decided to say. You don't have the mumps. I don't know who told you this. He then proceeded to go through all of the complaints that I had and tell me they were all fake to my face. When I fought back he called me a fool. I explained to him that I did not like steroids to stop swelling bc I was awake all night when I took them, he said he was going to write me a muscle relaxer script to help me sleep. Um excuse me?!?! So you write a script for the heck of it, for a strong narcotic?!?! I will not go back to see this doctor if my life depended on it!

July 28th, 2013

Awful

I went to see him because I was told he was the best. Maybe that's why for a 4:45 apt I didn't get home until after midnight! There is absolutely no excuse for that! He never did anything proactive about my situation just kept giving me more meds when I told him I didn't want to be medicated. He finally sent me for a CT scan then when he got the results said "I'm not sure what's wrong lets try this, this and this and see what happens!" I'm sorry what? I'm not an experiment! I'm getting a new doctor with a better staff who knows about HIPAA cause clearly this office is lacking in that department. They never even shut the exam room door when I was in there. I had to ask them to shut it!!

June 19th, 2013

Wait time of 3+ hours! Horrible!

First of all, they told me to call ahead before my scheduled appointment from my home so that they could let me know how behind they were. I ended up not going to my appointment until 8pm at night and proceeded to wait another hour and fifteen minutes at the office until I was called into the exam room. Another 25 minutes later, the doctor came in to see me and spent a total of 10 minutes with me. Apparently, the doctor and staff don't leave until 2am or later because they don't stick to appointment schedules. The equipment in the room was outdated and the counter tops were cluttered and dirty. He wrote me a script for an MRI. About a week and a half later, I found out that the script was denied because they could not read the doctor's hand writing. It is now 2 months later and I still have not been able to get a better copy of the script I need for my MRI. On top of that, the staff has been rude and impatient every time I have had to interact with them. If you have 4+ hours to spend waiting for a doctor, then sure try him. There are much more professional and up-to-date doctors than this on and I think it is a shame to run a business like this.

April 1st, 2013

Longest wait time in my life! Getting home from a 6pm doctor appointment at 1:30am is unacceptable! My surgery took over an hour longer than expected,yet the Dr sent no one to the waiting room to let my husband know I was ok! Worst of all, my surgery didn't work and I'm now researching to find a new Dr to do the same exact surgery again!

August 29th, 2012

BEST ENT IN TOWN!

August 2nd, 2012

horrible staff!!!

Staff os extremely rude on the telephone, and make it a chore to have them look up anything for you, and getting medical records! Forget it. Dr is good, staff around him atrocious.

March 8th, 2012

Good doctor, TERRIBLE OFFICE STAFF!

This was the worst office staff I have ever witnessed. Extremely unprofessional and non-accomodating. Really vague when it came to surgery details. The doctor is nice but the office is a mess. Skip this doctor and go somewhere else!