A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Benda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Benda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Benda, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Benda graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Benda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Natividad Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Benda MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Benda practice?
- Dr. William Benda has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Benda practices Emergency Medicine near Big Sur, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hollister, CA and Monterey, CA.
See Big Sur Emergency Physicians.