Dr. William Bender Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Bender?

September 2nd, 2016

Run fast

He is rude and not very knowledgable. I am glad i decided to seek second opinions from someone else.

August 1st, 2016

I experienced sever muscle deteriation and went off a statin drug. I continued to loose weight and could not get out of a chair or walk past the end of the block. I had seen three doctors one a neurologist during the course of five months. Dr. Bender diagnosed it as Statin caused autoimmune myopathy which is very rare. He had been to a conference I believe at John Hopkins. I have completely recoverd as he predicted. This diagnosis has allowed me to qualify for a new colesteral drug called praluent.

October 11th, 2015

Not really any diagnosis or fact finding, just what medicine did we want to start with

May 4th, 2014

worst doctor and office staff EVER

I wish I would have researched doctors instead of just letting my FP refer me to someone in their "group". After waiting nearly 2 months for an appointment, I showed up a half an hour early to my appointment. I have been having debilitating migraines with no rhyme or reason and every symptom possible accompanying them. When they finally took me into the room, 25 minutes past my appointment time; the MA was rude and cold (like the rest of the staff). She stayed there for approximately 1.5 minutes asking me questions that were answered on the huge packet that I filled out for them ahead of time. Finally, "Dr." Bender came in. What an awful human being. He would ask me questions (again, every thing the MA just asked, and everything that was already answered in the packet), then when I would answer him; he would repeat everything I just said in a demeaning, unbelieving fashion. He also seemed to have some weird agenda about me being a single mom and was beginning to insinuate that that was where my problems are stemming from!!! Do NOT go to this office. You will regret your waste of time. This was the first time in my entire life that I got up and walked out before the appointment was over and left him sitting there to brew over his arrogant cold self. The receptionists had taken my copay prior to the doctor even seeing me, so now I need to call my credit card company to get that back and call my insurance to make sure that they don't try to bill then for my three minute "visit". If it let me submit zero stars, I would, but you have to choose at least one for our to accept the review.

January 23rd, 2014

Staff is rude!

I had a fairly decent experience with the doctor. He saw me a fewtimes for migraines and was able to get me on a decent treatment. However I had a terrible experience with his staff. Cold, uncaring, and rude I even got hung up on. I was just trying to get some information. I will never go back.

May 22nd, 2013

patient

I have seen Dr. Bender about five times over the last fifteen years. He is a wonderful doctor, always addressing the issue at hand with kindness and honesty.

May 14th, 2012

Half Half the work and then he cant write a report

I saw him for different diagnosis nerve damage in fingers arms and neck. He did the testings as I thought he had done them. I had asked in the room what he thought and he didnt answer me I cont to ask again and he rudely said you just need an MRI. I then went to my Primary and his report to my Dr had read in the first sentence I was late!!! First of all I was not late and he cont to tell my Dr that he didnt have time to finish the whole evaluation but never said anything to me in the appt. If there was no report of this visit I would have never known that the test was never completed but I bet he billed my insurance the whole evaluation and until I know he wont get a dime from me. He had no bedside manner what so ever.

May 31st, 2017