A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Benedict:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Benedict is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedict graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benedict has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Benedict BS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Benedict practice?
- Dr. William Benedict has 1 office location.
Dr. William Benedict practices Neurological Surgery near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Neurological Surgeons.