Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Beneke
Dr. William Beneke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Williamsburg, VA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Beneke is affiliated with Sentara Wmsburg Regional, Sentara Careplex Hospital and Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. William Beneke has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Beneke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsburg, VA.
Dr. Anh Campbell
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Williamsburg, VA 0 mi26
Dr. Karen Knudsen
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Williamsburg, VA 0.26 mi18
Dr. Scott Miller
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Williamsburg, VA 0.53 mi36