A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Berk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Berk, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Berk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Allen Berk MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Berk practice?
- Dr. William Berk has 1 office location.
Dr. William Berk practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Emergency Physicians.