Dr. William Berkley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Berkley?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. William Berkley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2017

Best physician experience

Dr. Berkley is the best physician that has ever taken care of me. He is one of the rare type of physicians who actually cares for you as an individual and takes time to ensure you understand your health status and lab results. He is thorough, professional, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him to my friends and neighbors.

December 23rd, 2016

very caring doctor

I generally do not like doctors. that said, Dr. Berkley is the most caring, compassionate, informative and professional doctor I have ever seen. I look forward to a long professional relationship with him.

May 26th, 2016

Unprofessional

Dr. Berkley is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever visited. After waiting for an hour and 10 minutes after my appointment time. He entered the room flopped into the chair. I explained my dismay at the appointment taking so long and told him that I had to make it to my daughter's end of the year awards ceremony. His response was "Well, I guess you better leave then." Really???????????? I will NEVER enter this office again!

February 10th, 2016

Great Dr.! Would recommend to everybody. Stays up on what's going on.

March 14th, 2014

rip off

Dr. Berkley himself is a nice man. At my first appointment I waited over an hour. The reason was that he likes to spend enough time with his patient. However he never spend more than ten minutes with me. If he is going to spend so much time with each patient they need to figure out how to schedule his appointments. Every appointment I scheduled I waited at least forty five minutes. Elaine is really nice and really wants to help. Diane on the other hand does not belong in the receptionist position. She is uncaring with bad customer service. I would not want her working for me.

February 1st, 2012

best doctor ever

great doctor. always has time for his patients. never felt rushed like a good friend. he is the most caring doctor i have ever had.always answered all your questions.went over all test results and explained them. what can i say he is the best ever. i sure will he would come back to the practice. he is missed by many.

December 6th, 2011

Great Doctor Wonderful Practice

Dr Greg Berkley , what a great doctor and what a wonderful practice. I recall one time I had pulled a muscle in my lower back, I was unable to even move, my wife took me up to Medical Associates. Dr Berkley came to my rescue putting a shot into my muscle and taking my pain away, I fell asleep n the exam room, being exhausted from the pain hat had gripped me. He also supervised my heart stint testing.

October 21st, 2011

The absolute best doctor I have had in my 59 years of life!! He is the best & so sweet & personable but professional!!Love him!

September 21st, 2017