Dr. William Berkley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 26th, 2016
Unprofessional
Dr. Berkley is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever visited. After waiting for an hour and 10 minutes after my appointment time. He entered the room flopped into the chair. I explained my dismay at the appointment taking so long and told him that I had to make it to my daughter's end of the year awards ceremony. His response was "Well, I guess you better leave then." Really???????????? I will NEVER enter this office again!

February 9th, 2016
Great Dr.! Would recommend to everybody. Stays up on what's going on.

March 14th, 2014
rip off
Dr. Berkley himself is a nice man. At my first appointment I waited over an hour. The reason was that he likes to spend enough time with his patient. However he never spend more than ten minutes with me. If he is going to spend so much time with each patient they need to figure out how to schedule his appointments. Every appointment I scheduled I waited at least forty five minutes. Elaine is really nice and really wants to help. Diane on the other hand does not belong in the receptionist position. She is uncaring with bad customer service. I would not want her working for me.

February 1st, 2012
best doctor ever
great doctor. always has time for his patients. never felt rushed like a good friend. he is the most caring doctor i have ever had.always answered all your questions.went over all test results and explained them. what can i say he is the best ever. i sure will he would come back to the practice. he is missed by many.

December 6th, 2011
Great Doctor Wonderful Practice
Dr Greg Berkley , what a great doctor and what a wonderful practice. I recall one time I had pulled a muscle in my lower back, I was unable to even move, my wife took me up to Medical Associates. Dr Berkley came to my rescue putting a shot into my muscle and taking my pain away, I fell asleep n the exam room, being exhausted from the pain hat had gripped me. He also supervised my heart stint testing.

October 21st, 2011
The absolute best doctor I have had in my 59 years of life!! He is the best & so sweet & personable but professional!!Love him!