A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Berlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Berlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlin graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Berlin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Berlin practice?
- Dr. William Berlin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Berlin practices Family Medicine near Browns Mills, NJ.
See Browns Mills Family Physicians.