A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Berlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Berlin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berlin
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Berlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlin graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Berlin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Berlin practice?
- Dr. William Berlin has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Berlin practices Family Medicine near Browns Mills, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ and Northfield, NJ.
See Browns Mills Primary Care Doctors.