A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Berlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Berlinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berlinger
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Berlinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlinger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Berlinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Gottlob Berlinger MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William G. Berlinger practice?
- Dr. William Berlinger has 1 office location.
Dr. William Berlinger practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.