A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Berna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Berna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berna
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Berna Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Berna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Berna graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Berna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua Health & Rehab Mt Holly
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Berna MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Berna practice?
- Dr. William Berna has 1 office location.
Dr. William Berna practices Internal Medicine near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Internists.