Learn more about Dr. William Berndt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Berndt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berndt
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Berndt, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berndt graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Berndt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Berndt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William G. Berndt practice?
- Dr. William Berndt has 1 office location.
Dr. William Berndt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Exeter, NH.
See Exeter Internists and Exeter Cardiologists.