A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bernet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bernet, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernet graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Bernet has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 11 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Bernet practice?
Dr. William Bernet practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.