A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bernhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bernhart is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernhart graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Bernhart has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Page Memorial Hospital Inc
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Richard Bernhart MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Bernhart practice?
- Dr. William Bernhart has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Bernhart practices Emergency Medicine near Inverness, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Luray, VA and Greenville, OH.
See Inverness Emergency Physicians.