A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Berquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Berquist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Berquist, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Berquist graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berquist has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berquist accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William E. Berquist practice?
Dr. William Berquist practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Gastroenterologists.