Learn more about Dr. William Berquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Berquist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Berquist, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Berquist graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berquist has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Berquist MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William Berquist practice?
- Dr. William Berquist has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Berquist practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA and French Camp, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists.