A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Beute:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Beute is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beute
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beute Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Beute, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beute graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Beute has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pine Rest Christian Hospital, Grand Rapids, Mi
- Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Herman Beute MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William H. Beute practice?
- Dr. William Beute has 1 office location.
Dr. William Beute practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Psychiatrists and Grand Rapids Child Psychiatrists.