A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Beute:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Beute is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Beute, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beute graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Beute has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pine Rest Christian Hospital, Grand Rapids, Mi
- Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Herman Beute MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William H. Beute practice?
- Dr. William Beute has 1 office location.
Dr. William Beute practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Psychiatrists.