Learn more about Dr. William Biehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Biehl, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Biehl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Biehl graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Biehl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- St Anthony Hosp, Michigan City, In
- LaPorte Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Carl Biehl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Biehl practice?
- Dr. William Biehl has 1 office location.
Dr. William Biehl practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Michigan City, IN.
See Michigan City Surgeons and Michigan City Pediatric Surgeons.