Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Biehl III
Dr. William Biehl III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Michigan City, IN. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Biehl is affiliated with St Anthony Memorial Health Centers, LaPorte Hospital, Inc and St Anthony Hosp, Michigan City, In. Dr. Biehl has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Biehl III has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. William Biehl III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Michigan City, IN.
Dr. James Murphy
Michigan City, IN 0 mi19
Dr. James Hartson
Michigan City, IN 0 mi22
Dr. Anton Thompkins
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Michigan City, IN 1.14 mi21