A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Biehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Biehl, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Biehl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Biehl graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Biehl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- St Anthony Hosp, Michigan City, In
- LaPorte Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biehl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans