Learn more about Dr. William Biehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Biehl, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biehl
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biehl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Biehl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Biehl graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Biehl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- St Anthony Hosp, Michigan City, In
- LaPorte Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Carl Biehl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Biehl practice?
- Dr. William Biehl has 1 office location.
Dr. William Biehl practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Michigan City, IN.
See Michigan City Surgeons and Michigan City Orthopedic Surgeons.