- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Biles is Good. Dr. Biles has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Biles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Biles graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Biles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
- Danbury Hospital Acute Ub
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Biles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William T. Biles practice?
Dr. William Biles practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Family Medicine near New Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Danbury, CT and New Milford, CT.
See New Fairfield Internists, New Fairfield Pediatricians, and New Fairfield Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Biles, Dr. Bill Biles, Dr. Billy Biles