A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Billica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Billica
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Billica Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Billica graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Billica has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harry Billica MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Billica practice?
- Dr. William Billica has 1 office location.
Dr. William Billica practices Family Medicine near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Family Physicians.