A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Billica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Billica graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Billica has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harry Billica MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Billica practice?
- Dr. William Billica has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Billica practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Collins, CO.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.