A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Billica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Billica
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Billica Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Billica graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Billica has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harry Billica MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Billica practice?
- Dr. William Billica has 1 office location.
Dr. William Billica practices Family Medicine near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Family Physicians.