A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Billington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Billington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Billington graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Billington has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clay County Medical Center
- Marion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Billington DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Billington practice?
- Dr. William Billington has 1 office location.
Dr. William Billington practices Family Medicine near West Point, MS.
See West Point Family Physicians.