Dr. William Billington DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 19th, 2016
The staff is very very rude but however the doctor is good. But be prepared to be there at least 4 hours every appointment sometimes longer.

March 29th, 2016
Dr. Billington is a good Dr. However, most of his staff is NOT! There are just a few nurses that are sweet, kind & helpful.

September 9th, 2015
Staff rude and dr doesn't check patients at all. Insurance fraud and hippa violations. He shouldn't have a license

August 24th, 2015
Overbilling/Fraudulent charges investigations
×× WARNING ×× Maintain records of your payments to this Dr and charges made by this Dr to your insurance or Medicaid! This office has prior discrepancies under investigation for charging patients after also charging their insurance and/or government assistance programs. False charges for blood/lab tests that are never actually given are billed to patients and insurances. If you are charged at the window when you check in, request a printout showing what the charges are for. Ask that the printout ALSO SHOWS HOW MUCH THEY CHARGED YOUR INSURANCE. Most of your charges have already been paid by your insurance or government assistance program. If there are ANY charges for tests or procedures that were never done, this is fraud. If you report this to your insurance and the State medical agency, you may be entitled to a reward. If a class action lawsuit from you and other patients occurs to have your false charges returned, you will receive special consideration as a Primary Litigant. Do not pay any charges at the window of Dr Billington's office until you are shown an ITEMIZED bill, not just a bill printout!!!

April 3rd, 2013
he is a joke
This doctor is joke why make somebody an appoitment but cant get them filled. Thats so stupid that you got to sit there all day and get even get your meds. I would waste my time going to him he is no good

April 27th, 2012
WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!!!!
I highly recommend Dr. Billington. Our family has had 4 generations that have been treated by him. I have a friend that had seen several doctors and no one could find out what was wrong with her. Dr. Billington diagnosed her problem and saved her life. We will be forever grateful to him.

May 3rd, 2011
PROFESSIONAL AND CARING!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Dr. Billington is the kindest doctor I have ever been to. He genuinely cares about his patients. If you have to wait to see him it is well worth it because he treats everyone as if they are his only patient. He takes the time to listen to and accurately diagnose what is wrong with you. His nurses are very kind and caring also. I had to have blood drawn for labwork and I could not even feel the needle. She was very gentle. They make you feel at ease. I recommend them highly!!!

September 29th, 2010
WONDERFUL DOCTOR! i HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
After feeling terrible all weekend and having trouble with my blood pressure and high blood sugar I called Dr. Billington's office for an appointment. His office staff was very accommodating to me. When I arrived I felt terrible and they were so kind. Dr. Billington was very patient in helping me stabilize my blood sugar and bring my blood pressure down. It was extremely high when I arrived and he had me feeling much better in no time. He has a wonderful bedside manner. I would definitely recommend him!

August 24th, 2010
Dr. Billington is absolutely by far the best doctor I have ever been to. He was so interested in diagnosing my problem and helping me improve my overall health. He really listens to you and genuinely cares about you. I have recommended Dr. Billington to all of my family and friends.

June 25th, 2009
Office staff was horrible, rude, and unaccommodating.
Office staff was horrible, rude, and unaccommodating. There is one Dr. and they schedule way to many patients on any given day. I had appointment at 1pm, wasnt called back till 3pm. Didnt drive away till 4pm. This office and Dr. will take up the whole day! Dr. wrote a script that I told him when he prescribed it; I would have to get from the drug company due to the price ($300 a month). Then the office refused to accept it in the mail, and the Dr. refused to write a letter giving permission to mail to my home. So how am I supposed to get a medication that I need to be on every day? Office charges $30 dollars to call in medication that has been prescribed before. Office was suppose to make me an urgent referral and never called me back. Please save your self a lot of hardship, money, and stress. I give them an F.