Dr. William Binegar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 15th, 2016
Lynn
Continuing the previous review about PLASMA REPLACEMENT...I want add that I should have chosen PRP directly. I have had two treatments on my tendons and after a couple of weeks now consider myself "cured" Remember I have endured two years of pain from a fall, lots of PT and a few Doctors. . As for the aformentioned ischial problems, I have taken to deep tissue massage on my gluts from an independent massage therapist and also am finding unbelievable relief. With regards to Dr. Binegar and his office staff they have been more than wonderful., I have body pain problems and will always be visiting them from time to time and feel that they, listen, and "know their stuff" Very professional and conscientiously sterile in their procedures. To all you out there, be patient, rest and treat your body well after injections. It does help and can even "cure". Good Luck

November 15th, 2016
For two years I have struggles with torn tendons at my ischial tuberosity,..butt bones. In addition to the pain, level ( 7-9 ) sitting became a real problem. I have to hand it to Doctore Benigar, he did offer PRP, Plasma replacement therapy at the onset as one possibly for pain relief. Because of the cost of this, I elected to go the other route of injections for pain relief. These treatments wee covered by my insurance.

October 20th, 2016
Great Experience!
Kind and courteous staff and providers. Convenient location and relief for my pain!!!!!!

September 6th, 2016
Thanks!
Kind staff, clean facility, great providers!

August 31st, 2016
Most confused billing system
My husband had three different procedures and none of them helped. We should have saved our money. The staff was very friendly and pleasant. The software for the billing system is terrible. You can't tell what has been credited and what is owed. I had to get a printout from them and one from the insurance to get an accurate amount. The person I spoke with even admitted that it was not a good system. All in all it was not worth the time and money.

August 12th, 2016
Give this Some Serious Thought Before Proceeding
If a friend asked me an opinion of Dr. Binegar's clinical approach, I, as a former patient with chronic cervical pain would dissuade them from seeing the Doctor. My idea of a healthy doctor/patient relationship is one in which both interact in the proper diagnosis and treatment options making considerations for the effectiveness of each. During the four months of my visits, it became obvious that his primary agenda was that of offering invasive injections, despite the fact that oral medication had already been effective in treating my pain. I have tried communicating with the office via their website but the only time they contact me is to remind me of an upcoming appointment. This provider is indeed overzealous in procuring patient visits and is condescending (most of his eye contact during our visits on his computer screen) and he allows little or no input regarding my treatment. Compassionate providers today are few and far between so try and avoid this practice if you are a patient critical of your personal health.

December 14th, 2015
All he does is injections even if it doesn't work.!!!!!!!!He offers no other remedy I had had lung surgery very painful injections did nothing I had broken ribs very uncompassionet

April 14th, 2015
After 8 years of chronic pancreatitus and 6 different Drs and every pain med treatment, I am out of pain without any pain meds. The nurse staff was very fast and kind to me. My insurance paid for 100% of the treatment. Thanks so much . Gregor W. Keith

December 12th, 2014
good to me
The staff were always courteous and helpful to me. The assistant Friel always listened and tried to help me. Dr Binegar was careful and considerate when he gave me a shot of steriods for the pain, when I had a reaction he and his staff were concerned and explained that it should wear off shortly, which it did. I have moved and need a doctor closer to me but I recomment him to others. No problem with refills.

February 7th, 2014
not what I need
I went to 3 treatments with Dr. BINEGAR. The Dr. Was not caring or good at explaining. No one followed up with me about results. It seemed they were all about money. It was also difficult to get reciepts for my flex account. I would not recommend this office to a friend.

February 23rd, 2013
Do not go there...I've never been in this much pain with so many side effects from the injections. When you call because you're in so much pain from these injections they tell you to go to the ER. Seriously? This is THEIR job to help THEIR patients. We pay our doctor's to help us They also will wean you off of your meds that work for you just because they don't believe in them.

March 10th, 2012
dont go there
Dr. Binegar's PA was extremely condescending and rude, treating me as if I was an addict and a lower life form. Dr. Binegar then did an injection in my spine that made my feet go numb. When I called his office scared to death about my foot going numb, he told me he didn't know why that happened, and if it didn't get better to go to the ER. Who messes you up and then tells you to got to the ER??? He gave me morphine for my back pain, and when it got the better of me, he cut me off entirely, acting as if I was a weak junkie. I changed pain docs and found Dr. Thompson instead, who is WONDERFUL and changed my meds to a timed release narcotic that wouldnt be so addictive I have now had my back surgery, and am off drugs completely, all because of Dr. Thompson. I wouldnt let anyone I car about go near Dr. Binegar