A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Birsic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Birsic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Birsic, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Birsic graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Birsic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Illini Community Hospital
- Blessing Hospital
- Blessing Hospital at 11th St
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ivan Birsic MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William I. Birsic practice?
- Dr. William Birsic has 1 office location.
Dr. William Birsic practices Surgery near Quincy, IL.
See Quincy Surgeons.