Dr. William Bizzaro Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Bizzaro?

April 13th, 2015

Dr. Bizarro an excellent doctor

Dr. Bizarro is an excellent doctor; his diagnostic skills are superior and in all instances he prescribed a solution that resolved my problem quickly and efficiently.

February 3rd, 2015

Worst doctor I've ever met. The rest of his staff was great, but he was terrible.

December 30th, 2014

He's not warm aned fuzzy, but a good, efficient doctor.

October 14th, 2013

Horrible doctor

I had the worse experience ever with a doctor in my entire life with Bizzaro. He is as the other posters stated - rude, pompous, uncaring, full of himself and that doesn't even begin to describe this man - doesn't deserve to be called a doctor. He is a disgrace to the profession and as someone else said - he needs to find another line of work.

August 20th, 2013

Absolutely obnoxious

My husband was admitted to North Fulton hospital with a twisted colon. Dr. Bizzaro was the attending physician and I have never experienced such arrogance and rudeness by any medical practitioner. I am not easily angered, but Dr. Bizzaro showed no empathy, had no interest in answering any questions and acted as though I was my husband and I were complete idiots and not worthy of any attention. Why on earth he chose this profession is a mystery to me. I hope I never have reason to meet him again. If there were zero stars, that's what I would award.

April 21st, 2013

The worst, he's a jerk and rude - will never go back to this place.

July 26th, 2012

You need expensive tests. Don't expect actual medical treatment, though.

The only honest thing you can expect at AGA is that they don't try to hide that the fact that they simply do not care about your health or medical needs. I spent $1500 out of pocket, in addition to several thousand paid by my insurance, for this doctor to NOT treat the problem I brought to him, and for his snarly, rudest-ever assistant to treat me like I was a drug addict for requesting a suppository or cream or something for the problem the doctor refused to address. His only interest was getting me into the facility next door for expensive tests, during which time he claimed he'd fix the hemorrhoids, but then decided not to bother. The financial office lied about the portion that was my responsibility, and then sent me bills that made no sense whatsoever, harassing me for months, even though my insurance paid. The doctor double charges as part owner of the testing facility. AGA is terribly concerned that they get every last penny they demand -- right away, on threat of collection agency -- but no one at Dr. Bizzaro's office is concerned about offering medical treatment in return for the money you spend being rammed through their over-booked testing assembly line.

June 15th, 2012

The WORST.

To say I am upset is highly understated. I know I have a hiatal hernia, went to Dr. Bizzaro, he spent maybe 3 to 5 mins MAX with me and then bam, he wants to scope me he says, he was VERY dry and cold said he would put me to sleep, I have NEVER had anesthesia and I explained I have a SEVERE panic disorder he did not say much just waved it off pointed at a chart on the wall and showed what it looked like to be scoped on the diagram then opened the door and had me walk out to the nurse who made an appointment for the endoscopy. I told her I was scared about being put under anesthesia and explained I never had it done, she was VERY young early 20's maybe and said she would be scared too and that she has never had anesthesia. I went home and told my husband that I just did not like him that he spent no time with me was making strange diagnosis and did not even look at My x-rays or the barium x-rays I had done. Over-all one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a Dr. So to the day of the "procedure".I was terrified, I could not sleep, I finally fell asleep close to 6am, I told My husband I did not want to do it, but maybe I just needed to get it done and over with. I asked if he could call the office and tell them I did not want anesthesia and to please tell them I have a severe panic disorder. My husband ended up going to their office to talk to them before I woke up. He explained how scared I was, My panic disorder, My lack of sleep and how once when I had to have a cat scan with contrast how scared I was and it took them 4 tries and some time for Me to calm down to do it. They told my husband they would take care of me and they are accustomed to dealing with highly anxious patients. My husband woke me up after letting me get as much sleep as possible before we had to go and told me he talked to them and what they said, he said they would work with me to make sure I felt comfortable and not anxious. On a side note I must admit I stayed up late like I said nervous reading up on the procedure and looking at some videos, but it was NOT the procedure that had me anxious it was the anesthesia. I knew I had to get this done and over with. But it takes Me time to relax. I saw where some things told you not to take certain medicines before you come for the procedure. Dr. Bizzaro did not tell me if I could or could not take any medicine. When I told him I had a panic disorder during our first visit he did not make any suggestions for me to take one of my anti-anxiety medicines, so out of fear of not being told ANYTHING I just followed the many instructions on online sites that said to take nothing beforehand unless directed to do so. So back to the "procedure" the place is in the same building as his office just separated and you go into another door. I went in, they had me go behind the reception area after a few minutes where there was a young girl (again in her early 20's) reading and verifying out loud My name, address, etc. She made 2 mistakes reading it out loud, (there were no mistakes on the paper) so I told her to stop reading it out loud and I would read it to Myself and sign it. (This girls dialect was terrible she said aks, instead of ask, not a foreign girl, but obviously just a receptionist hired to do patient paperwork with poor speech). So back to the waiting room. The nurse came in shortly thereafter (the one my husband spoke with) and she took me to the actual procedure room, I thought this was typical, but apparently I found out later this was not. She went over the paper work they gave me and then I discussed how scared I was and she mentioned that it was propofol they used and everyone just loves it (yea for people who like to feel that way maybe). I told her I understand, but that does not calm my fears, I have never had any anesthesia I explained again. Then a man walked in, I did not know who he was, he was in khakis and a polo, turned out it was Dr. Bizzarro, I knew this because thats how the nurse greeted him, I had just seen him the week before in his office for that short 3 to 5 minutes and did not recognize him, that speaks volumes of the impression he left me with and the lack of time he spent with me. So he asked what the issue was, the nurse told him, he acted surprised, with very little reaction and I reminded him that I told him in his office last week that I had a severe panic disorder and I had never had anesthesia. So the nurse suggested the numbing spray and he said he would not do the procedure that way. I started crying and his facial expression never changed, he asked me what I was afraid of, I reminded him again the anesthesia, no reaction, then he started talking about the spray and how it numbed (of course I have had my throat numbed before with GI cocktails, not pleasant) he explained I could still gag and cough and that could cause more anxiety. They seemed frustrated and explained they had another patient with a 1pm appointment and they needed the room soon, so I would need to move to the outside area and calm down (My appointment was at 12:30 the next outpatient procedure was at 1pm in the SAME room). I was frustrated and explained I just needed to relax and mentally prepare, they told Me I could do that outside of the procedure room, and then I explained that won't help because as soon as they move me back into the procedure room I am just going to go right back to being upset again and I would have to start over with relaxing. She apologized and said that most people with anxiety usually just want it done and over with and thats why she brought Me straight in there and that she hated to put me through this again, but we would need to reschedule so they could have more time for me. (Mind you my husband went up there and spoke to them in person this very morning before My procedure telling them all of the issues I had and how scared I was and how it took 4 tries to do contrast on me once). They should have known better. Overall it was a rotating door with at least 8 to 10 people in the small waiting room when I went in and when I left. Dr. Bizzaros bedside manner is horrendous; he is patronizing, dry, cold, smug and pompous. I know that I would have been fine just getting it done and I wanted that and told them it takes Me time to calm down and relax, I did not want versed (a bad amnesiatic drug that the medical field has glamorized). They offered no other anti-anxiety such as ativan. it seemed like a wham bam type of situation, get you in get you out, NEXT. Very impersonal. The medical practice has just gotten worse. And practitioners seem to disregard people like me who suffer from panic disorder. I just needed some time and they could not give me time to relax and although they offered to reschedule they wasted My time, and my husbands time they should have offered to re-schedule when my husband went up there in the first place.

May 3rd, 2011

He should find another profession!

My husband is in stage IV cancer and was admitted to the hospital with cramping and excessive vomiting. His oncologist asked Dr. Bizzaro's group to look at my husband. A CT scan was ordered and Dr. Bizzaro came to deliver the report. I found him very abrupt and rude. He did not examine my husband and acted as if we were a waste of his time. After telling us more bad news he said that if my husband were to receive any chemo that could shrink the tumor, then that would help (duh). I suggest that Dr. Bizzaro receive some classes on compassion, no better yet, find another job. Go somewhere else if you want to be treated with respect.

January 10th, 2011

really?

Not only did Dr Bizzaro percscribe a blook thinner when i had a vit K deficiency, he explained nothing, wouldn't touch me and totally missed that I had end-stage liver disease. Run.

January 4th, 2011

2nd opinion

I went for a 2nd opinion and brought the appropriate medical records with me. Dr. Bizzaro reviewed them and explained clearly what my situation was, which mostly agreed with what I was told before.

June 7th, 2010

Worst doctor and hospital

Bunch of idiots in the Upper Hembree location.Hatel Karsen and Bizzaro misdiagnosed me with IBS and left me to suffer with pain for 2 years. Finally a doctor in India found out the source of the problem and fixed it. By the time I got my surgery in India, i was almost close to death.If you want to live better do not use the gastro doctors in upper hembere location.