Dr. William Bjerregaard MD Patient Reviews

• Addiction Medicine Racine, WI

3.2

May 14th, 2017
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Bjerregaard is an amazing doctor. He is kind, compassionate, and so knowledgeable. He truly listens and has a sincere interest in my health. He always calls back, takes the time to answer my questions, and understands mental illness and treatment.

July 25th, 2016
Not satisfied
Office staff are rude, dropped for missing appointment even when I called ahead of time. No care provided for serious medication management issues due to dropping as a patient.

January 7th, 2014
Shows Genuine Care & Concern
I have never experienced the feeling that Dr. B is nothing other than a pill pusher. In fact - He is well educated on addictions as I have been a recovering alcoholic for over 25 years and he has been very careful as to the medications that he has prescribed me for major depression and anxiety. I have seen other psychiatrists who do not show the genuine care and concern that he does. He asks you how you are doing and is genuinely interested in his patients.

January 7th, 2014
Great Doctor. I am finally on the road to a better life.

December 4th, 2013
I would disagree somewhat regarding pushing of medications. I expressed to him that a certain medication wasn't working and he pretty much ignored it. I also felt like he was always implying at I was some drug addict because he was so hesitant about prescribing a benzodiazepine, even short-term. I didn't even ask for one! Finally, I told him someone I knew liked to go to the casino on occasion and he acted like this person was addicted to it and said that this person should be careful about that. Seriously? How insulting. I'm done with this guy. I think he needs a long vacation.

May 31st, 2012
another Doctor who just wants to push medication and doesn't care if you become a zombie. Needs to go back to school ...maybe in Europe where they don't push drugs as a cure all for pyschiatric problems. SHAME on this doctor.