Dr. William Blalock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Blalock?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. William Blalock?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2016

Kentucky

Dr. Blalock is excellent! I found him courteous and very well-educated. He is more scientific, and artistic combined. Perhaps this is why he is mis-understood By some of these other clients.

January 7th, 2014

He is very rude. He doesn't make you feel like he really cares about your health. And all he cares about is money!

August 14th, 2013

breast augmentation

There are several reviews on this doctor saying he is rude and not courteous and the staff is awful....well I met with him and what I noticed is he talks really really fast which to most people could comenoff as stand, offish rude impatient I feel that he is very knowledgable on the subjectbof breast and has done this procedure a thousand times and thats what I feel isnmost important. Can I trust this doctor under general anastesia and I actually do. I dont think the staff was friendly I expected them to be bubblier and happy and smiling but they werent and thats fine. I didnt go to make friends I was there on business just like they are. now if you read through this lengthy review then you will know I have decided to go with this doctor despite the reviews. My BA is in 2 weeks! I gave Dr Blalock 3 out of 4 because he is experienced and knowledgable despite his personality flaws which arent important to me

August 24th, 2011

avoid at all costs.

this guy is a freaking joke. i started out with Poland's Syndrome ad not it is still very edident b/c all he did was increase the total size and not address for the fact that i needed differnt volumes in each breast. Went back in for surgery #2 he was suppose to fix it - epic fail. now i have an implant that is to large for the amount of skin I have so it will not drop. Dont bother picking out a size with him b/c when he gets to the or he puts in what he wants. he told he he was not charging me to fix his inital mistake but did. I have an open case with the medical investigations board of tennessee open. avoid at all costs. No bedside maner at all.

July 19th, 2009

Breast Surgery

Dr Blalock was very good at explaining all of the latest surgical options available. He provided excellent care and my results were fantastic.

July 28th, 2017