A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Blaschko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Blaschko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blaschko
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Blaschko, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaschko graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Blaschko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Blaschko MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Blaschko practice?
- Dr. William Blaschko has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Blaschko practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Quinta, CA and Palm Springs, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Emergency Physicians and Rancho Mirage Family Physicians.