A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Blau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Blau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Blau, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blau graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital - UNC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stephen Blau MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Blau practice?
- Dr. William Blau has 1 office location.
Dr. William Blau practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Anesthesiologists, Chapel Hill Pain Management Doctors, and Chapel Hill Neurologists.