A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Blau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Blau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blau
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Blau, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Blau graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital - UNC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stephen Blau MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Blau practice?
- Dr. William Blau has 1 office location.
Dr. William Blau practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Anesthesiologists, Chapel Hill Pain Management Doctors, and Chapel Hill Neurologists.