A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Blood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Blood graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Blood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Blood DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Blood practice?
- Dr. William Blood has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Blood practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near North Olmsted, OH.
Additional practice locations include: North Ridgeville, OH.
See North Olmsted Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and North Olmsted Dentists.