A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Blood graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Blood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Hospital - Cleaveland
- St John Westshore
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Blood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William S. Blood practice?
Dr. William Blood practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Surgery near North Olmsted, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and North Ridgeville, OH.
See North Olmsted Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Blood, Dr. Billy Blood, Dr. Guillermo Blood