A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Blood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Blood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blood
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blood Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Blood graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Blood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Blood DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Blood practice?
- Dr. William Blood has 1 office location.
Dr. William Blood practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near North Olmsted, OH.
See North Olmsted Surgeons and North Olmsted Dentists.