A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Blood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Blood is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blood
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blood Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Blood graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Blood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Blood DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Blood practice?
- Dr. William Blood has 1 office location.
Dr. William Blood practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near North Olmsted, OH.
See North Olmsted Surgeons and North Olmsted Dentists.