A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bobbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bobbitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bobbitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobbitt graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bobbitt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Carolina East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Haywood Bobbitt MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Bobbitt practice?
- Dr. William Bobbitt has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bobbitt practices Internal Medicine near New Bern, NC.
See New Bern Internists.