Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Bobzien III
Dr. William Bobzien III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rocky Mount, NC, with other offices in Cary, NC and Cedar Rapids, IA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bobzien is affiliated with Wake Med Raleigh Campus, Central Carolina Hospital and WakeMed Cary Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Bobzien III has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Bobzien III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rocky Mount, NC.
Dr. Bill Glass
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Rocky Mount, NC 0 mi47
Dr. Maitreya Thakkar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Rocky Mount, NC 0 mi28
Dr. John Huffman
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Rocky Mount, NC 0 mi32