A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bobzien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bobzien is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bobzien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobzien graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Bobzien has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Carolina Hospital
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William F Bobzien MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Bobzien practice?
- Dr. William Bobzien has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Bobzien practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Rapids, IA and Rocky Mount, NC.
See Cary Internists and Cary Hematologists.