Learn more about Dr. William Bobzien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bobzien is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bobzien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobzien graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Bobzien has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nash Hospitals
- Central Carolina Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William F Bobzien MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Bobzien practice?
- Dr. William Bobzien has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Bobzien practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Rapids, IA and Rocky Mount, NC.
See Cary Internists and Cary Hematologists.