A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bobzien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bobzien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobzien graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Bobzien has 5 hospital affiliations:
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Nash Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bobzien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans