Dr. William Bode Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Bode?

July 26th, 2013

THE BEST !

I have know Dr. Bill Bode for over 20 years. He performed several procedures on me that prevented me from have a colostomy. Dr. Bode is the best in the business and he will be missed when he retires. Hats off for many many years of service to mankind.

April 1st, 2012

Horrible Bedside Manners

My father in-law (Dad) was recently an inpatient at Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital being treated for terminal cancer. His primary surgeon was a very caring man who took his time to explain to the family about everything involved in Dads situation. Dr Bode (who we had never met) was covering the week-end. The family already knew that Dad was not doing well and the rest of his children were flying in on Monday to meet with hospice and plan for getting him home. Dr Bode was rough with Dad and essentially argued with the GI doc that we need to come up with a plan to feed him or you can just call in the buzzards. My sister was standing right there. As he was leaving he said that he has already given up and its the family thats holding on. The nurses present were also very upset at his comments and demeanor during his visit with Dad. Upon finding out I told the nurses he is not welcome in Dads room anymore and we placed a formal complaint through the hospital. Bode is lucky that my brother and I were not present when he made these horrible comments, the outcome would not have been as pleasant for him. My Dad passed away 6 days later at home with his family.

July 12th, 2011

Saved My Husband's Life

My husband had to have a major procedure which Dr. Bode performed brilliantly. He has given us our life back and I cannot say enough good things about him. He is not a molly coddler, so be prepared that he's abrupt. But, he is a master surgeon who not only saved my husband but gave him a wonderful quality of life because he performed the procedure flawlessly. A true genius. I shudder to think how it could have gone if we had ended up with the wrong doctor. There is a god, and it's Dr. B.

January 15th, 2016