Learn more about Dr. William Bodemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bodemer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bodemer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bodemer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bodemer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodemer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Bodemer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Bodemer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William S. Bodemer practice?
- Dr. William Bodemer has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Bodemer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prairie Du Sac, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Richland Center, WI and Middleton, WI.
See Prairie Du Sac Surgeons.