Learn more about Dr. William Bodemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bodemer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bodemer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodemer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Bodemer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Richland Hospital, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bodemer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Dean Health Plan - 5 plans
- Physicians Plus - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William S. Bodemer practice?
Dr. William Bodemer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prairie Du Sac, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Laramie, WY and Richland Center, WI.
See Prairie Du Sac Orthopedic Surgeons.