A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. William Boeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Boeck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boeck graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Boeck has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Johns Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles Boeck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Boeck practice?
- Dr. William Boeck has 1 office location.
Dr. William Boeck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.