A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bohannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bohannon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bohannon, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Stenosis
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohannon graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Bohannon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bohannon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William T. Bohannon practice?
Dr. William Bohannon practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX.
See Temple Surgeons.