A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bohart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bohart, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohart graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Bohart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alton Bohart MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Bohart practice?
- Dr. William Bohart has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Bohart practices Ophthalmology near Alamogordo, NM.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Edinburg, TX.
See Alamogordo Ophthalmologists.