A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bond, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Bond graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bond has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bond MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William Bond practice?
- Dr. William Bond has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Bond practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pekin, IL and Peoria, IL.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.