A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bond, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bond graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bond has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bond accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William M. Bond practice?
Dr. William Bond practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pekin, IL and Peoria, IL.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.