Dr. William Bond MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2017
My Doctor
Has been my doctor for 20 some years. Has never given me misinformation, has always answered all my questions and has always been honest with me (even when I didn't want to hear it). And he has a great sense of humor! I love that the office is so conveniently located next to West Houston Medical Center too.

March 16th, 2013
LASIK
Dr. Bond is unbelievable. He is so helpful and does not leave you in the dark about anything. He tells you what to expect, i just can not say enough for all he did for me. Everyone one was extremely polite and patient. I would recommend Dr. Bond to anyone. I received LASIK and he was motivating during the procedure and ensured everything was going well. Dr. Bond is very professional.

February 6th, 2012
First, Dr. Bond is a GP NOT an Ophthalmologist. I have been seeing Dr. Bond for 26 years. Sometimes the wait is a bit more than at other times, but I cant count the number of times i have been the one with the difficult condition that has thrown his schedule off. Dr. Bond is the most knowledgeable, consistent, caring physician I have ever known. He takes his time with his patients and is simply the most thorough doctor I have ever run across. Many times over the years i have had to see other doctors, OB-GYN, surgeons, among other specialists and have always walked away wishing it had been someone more like Dr. Bond. I know he is rare, but one can always hope. If your always in a super rush, he may not be for you, but if you want the best care you have ever received from a doctor that honestly listens, cares, and knows his stuff?? Look no farther.

February 24th, 2010
Dr. Bond Rating
I started seeing Dr. Bond back in 2006 and he has always taken the time to properly diagnose a problem, listens to patients and is compassionate. His fault is that he tends to take too long with patients, thus a long waiting time to see him. AND his wait staff are some of the rudest and unprofessional I have come across. It's a shame that such a wonderful doctor has such a negative and inconsiderate staff.

September 30th, 2009
Has been my family doctor for many years and afteer marrying late in life, started with my stepchildren. We all love him but office staff is not friendly nor his wait times. Because he does spend time with patients and doesn't push them out the door in 8-10 minute intervals, his waiitng room is always backed up. This is probably his worst fault. He is an excellent doctor and never misses a beat on the medicine he prescribes or his evaluation of the symptoms.

February 13th, 2017