Family Physicians

Edmond Physicians
1700 Renaissance Blvd
Edmond, OK 73013
405-844-4300
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 19th, 2013

Agree with one reviewer that Dr Bondurant jumps to a diagnosis without really listening to all you say - came in with swollen knees mainly problem with left knee - pain behind knee - he asked me if problem with knee buckling and I told him yes had noticed that - gave me ok to exercise, prescribed relaven, did blood test and sent me on way. One week later pain has intensified, popping behind knee and severe weakness. From other people and web found out pain and buckling of knee should have triggered warning for cartilage damage . Exercising per his ok probably caused more intense damage. Ordered MRI but one week later still cant get call why not approved and scheduled. Talk through nurse never him and no on call doctor for practice on weekend. After MRI referral will definitely never use again. Maybe ok for routine but if want a diagnosis on a major problem he is not your man.

|  A Physician  |  show details
by Laurie Barbour on May 16th, 2013

Dr. Bondurant is an excellent physician who takes the time to adequately explain the diagnosis and best course of treatment. He is very thorough and does not hesitate to refer you if he believes you need specialized testing or care. This is a doctor who really cares about his patients. On one occasion, he even personally phoned me after hours to let me know the results of a procedure to ease my concerns rather than having his staff call me the next day. This is an A doctor and I would highly recommend him!

|  Great guy, but a bit too quick  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2011

First of all, Dr. Bondurant is a really great guy! He explains the issue in a manner that makes you understand what he thinks the problem is. He is also really friendly and takes good care of you. However, I feel he makes up his mind really fast, too fast, and sticks to that conclusion without paying much attention to the details in what you're saying. At least as long as it is a "clear case", which it's not necessarily. I have had all my three kids there, and he has made a couple bad diagnosis. I can say a lot of good things about him, but because I don't trust his judgement anymore, I am now in the process of finding a new doctor. Too bad, because I really liked this guy. The follow up is also a reason why I will find a new doctor. We did not get any feedback from the lab results until we actually called them and asked for it. As it was a pretty serious case, I would expect them to call us as soon as the results came in.

by Melissal H. on Mar 25th, 2011

Dr. Bondurant is FANTASTIC! I've been a patient of Dr. B for over 10 years. I was in 8th grade when I started seeing him and I now have a family of my own that also sees Dr. Bondurant. I've never trusted another doctor as much as I trust him. He is very friendly, always smiling, truly cares about his patients, straight forward...he is truly a wonderful man. My family and I actually look forward to going in to his office. We also love Tori, his nurse. She is so wonderful! What a great pair! I highly reccomend Dr. B and Tori!

|  Kris  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2010

My family has used Dr. Bondurant since he started practicing. We moved my our daughter from her pediatrician to Dr. Bondurant when she was 16. He is very good at explaining things in terms you can understand. I love the white boards in his exam rooms, I need pictures sometimes. His nurse, Tori, is the absolute best!

|  Great Doc!  |  show details
May 12th, 2010

Dr. Bondurant is a very caring and compassionate doctor, he actually listens to his patients. His staff is very professional and courteous.

|  Special Human Being  |  show details
by cc on Sep 16th, 2009

I have seen Dr. B since he started his practice. He took care of my mother in her last days. Takes care of my children and their families. If there is something he doesnt know, he will find out or send you to someone that does. He is a wonderful man & doctor. His staff is very careing.

|  GREAT PHYSICIAN!  |  show details
by Julie Howard on Oct 7th, 2008

I have seen Dr. Bondurant over the last 10 years. I have nothing but praise for him! I am very blessed to have him at my primary care physician!! I have NEVER had one complaint about him or his staff!

|  The Best!  |  show details
by Christal and Jayd on Sep 14th, 2008

Everytime I take my daughter to see him he knows exactly whats wrong with her. He is an amazing doctor, I wish there were more like him around! He also has an extraordinary nurse(Tori) that works with him!

Jun 12th, 2008

The efficiency of the office is appreciated. Dr. Bondurant is very kind.