Dr. William Bondurant MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 1st, 2016
I've been a patient for 9 years only going when absolutely necessary. When I've needed him and called for an appt, he was too booked up and the office told me to go to urgent care. Well needed him again as medication refills expired. Missed my appt "window" by 1 or 2 minutes and told to reschedule as all the doctors at the clinic booked. Wasn't told about magical window. Tried to scramble through traffic from city to get there. Then told I was a new patient since hadn't seen him in 3 yrs. Actually tried within that period a couple of timed, but told to go to Urgent Care as he was booked up. Turning patients away. Seriously!

October 6th, 2015
I would give Dr. Bondurant zero stars if that were an option. He doesn't care about his patients. His nurse has made me cry multiple times over the phone for her rudeness and dismissive attitude when I was having extreme pain and needed medical help, she once told me to "find someone else who can help you." I thought that's why I had a primary care doctor, but apparently his goal isn't to help his patients. After years of putting up with this I will be looking for a new primary care doctor. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone and I'm not the first patient of his that I know is looking for someone else.

August 19th, 2013
Agree with one reviewer that Dr Bondurant jumps to a diagnosis without really listening to all you say - came in with swollen knees mainly problem with left knee - pain behind knee - he asked me if problem with knee buckling and I told him yes had noticed that - gave me ok to exercise, prescribed relaven, did blood test and sent me on way. One week later pain has intensified, popping behind knee and severe weakness. From other people and web found out pain and buckling of knee should have triggered warning for cartilage damage . Exercising per his ok probably caused more intense damage. Ordered MRI but one week later still cant get call why not approved and scheduled. Talk through nurse never him and no on call doctor for practice on weekend. After MRI referral will definitely never use again. Maybe ok for routine but if want a diagnosis on a major problem he is not your man.

May 16th, 2013
A+ Physician
Dr. Bondurant is an excellent physician who takes the time to adequately explain the diagnosis and best course of treatment. He is very thorough and does not hesitate to refer you if he believes you need specialized testing or care. This is a doctor who really cares about his patients. On one occasion, he even personally phoned me after hours to let me know the results of a procedure to ease my concerns rather than having his staff call me the next day. This is an A+ doctor and I would highly recommend him!

November 30th, 2011
Great guy, but a bit too quick
First of all, Dr. Bondurant is a really great guy! He explains the issue in a manner that makes you understand what he thinks the problem is. He is also really friendly and takes good care of you. However, I feel he makes up his mind really fast, too fast, and sticks to that conclusion without paying much attention to the details in what you're saying. At least as long as it is a "clear case", which it's not necessarily. I have had all my three kids there, and he has made a couple bad diagnosis. I can say a lot of good things about him, but because I don't trust his judgement anymore, I am now in the process of finding a new doctor. Too bad, because I really liked this guy. The follow up is also a reason why I will find a new doctor. We did not get any feedback from the lab results until we actually called them and asked for it. As it was a pretty serious case, I would expect them to call us as soon as the results came in.

March 25th, 2011
Dr. Bondurant is FANTASTIC! I've been a patient of Dr. B for over 10 years. I was in 8th grade when I started seeing him and I now have a family of my own that also sees Dr. Bondurant. I've never trusted another doctor as much as I trust him. He is very friendly, always smiling, truly cares about his patients, straight forward...he is truly a wonderful man. My family and I actually look forward to going in to his office. We also love Tori, his nurse. She is so wonderful! What a great pair! I highly reccomend Dr. B and Tori!

October 27th, 2010
Kris
My family has used Dr. Bondurant since he started practicing. We moved my our daughter from her pediatrician to Dr. Bondurant when she was 16. He is very good at explaining things in terms you can understand. I love the white boards in his exam rooms, I need pictures sometimes. His nurse, Tori, is the absolute best!

May 12th, 2010
Great Doc!
Dr. Bondurant is a very caring and compassionate doctor, he actually listens to his patients. His staff is very professional and courteous.

September 16th, 2009
Special Human Being
I have seen Dr. B since he started his practice. He took care of my mother in her last days. Takes care of my children and their families. If there is something he doesnt know, he will find out or send you to someone that does. He is a wonderful man & doctor. His staff is very careing.

October 7th, 2008
GREAT PHYSICIAN!
I have seen Dr. Bondurant over the last 10 years. I have nothing but praise for him! I am very blessed to have him at my primary care physician!! I have NEVER had one complaint about him or his staff!

September 14th, 2008
The Best!
Everytime I take my daughter to see him he knows exactly whats wrong with her. He is an amazing doctor, I wish there were more like him around! He also has an extraordinary nurse(Tori) that works with him!

June 12th, 2008
The efficiency of the office is appreciated. Dr. Bondurant is very kind.