Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by alice milankovic on Mar 19th, 2015

When I went to Dr. Bonzelet after a leg fracture, with pain in my side, I thought was from pt, he sent me to get an CT scan. I had a blot clot in my lung that had come from my fractured leg. I feel he saved my life!

Stay Away show details Stay Away
Oct 7th, 2014

Staff was rude and the doctor requires an office visit regardless of how minor an illness before he will call meds in. If you like lining doctors pocket books for no reason then this is the doctor for you.

Unbelievable show details Unbelievable
Mar 7th, 2014

Dr. Established patient, tried to have my prescription refilled and was asked by his staff Brandy why I didn't get it filled at the other doctor. Asked to complain to the doctor and was told that he would not call me back or address my concerns. On a prior visit, Brandy hollered at me in the waiting room when she was talking to another patient and I apparently was supposed to know that she was talking to me. Dr. Bonzelet does not address his patient's concerns and lets his staff walk all over his patients. I have also been misdiagnosed by him on a couple of occasions and thank God that I went to a doctor who new what he was talking about. Glad I no longer go there.

Jun 28th, 2010

Great doctor! Dr. Bonzelet is the best doctor I've ever gone to. He's always spot on with his diagnosis and is super helpful. Puts patients at ease and has the best staff!

Knowledgeable and professional show details Knowledgeable and professional
Dec 5th, 2008

He uses a real nice laptop during your visit, giving him full access the latest news and treatment of every health issue there is. And his knowledge of drugs seems to be great.