Internists

Edwardsville
7 157 Ctr
Edwardsville, IL 62025
618-659-2371
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Unbelievable  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2014

Dr. Established patient, tried to have my prescription refilled and was asked by his staff Brandy why I didn't get it filled at the other doctor. Asked to complain to the doctor and was told that he would not call me back or address my concerns. On a prior visit, Brandy hollered at me in the waiting room when she was talking to another patient and I apparently was supposed to know that she was talking to me. Dr. Bonzelet does not address his patient's concerns and lets his staff walk all over his patients. I have also been misdiagnosed by him on a couple of occasions and thank God that I went to a doctor who new what he was talking about. Glad I no longer go there.

|  show details
Jun 28th, 2010

Great doctor! Dr. Bonzelet is the best doctor I've ever gone to. He's always spot on with his diagnosis and is super helpful. Puts patients at ease and has the best staff!

|  Knowledgeable and professional  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2008

He uses a real nice laptop during your visit, giving him full access the latest news and treatment of every health issue there is. And his knowledge of drugs seems to be great.