A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Boone is Excellent. Dr. Boone has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Boone graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Boone has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center - Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Boone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Boone practice?
Dr. William Boone practices Family Medicine near Sunnyvale, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Sunnyvale Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Boone, Dr. Bill Boone, Dr. Billy Boone