A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Boonn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boonn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boonn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Boonn, BS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boonn graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Boonn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Boonn BS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William Boonn practice?
- Dr. William Boonn has 1 office location.
Dr. William Boonn practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.