A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Boothe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Boothe, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boothe
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Boothe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Boothe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Boothe graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boothe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Albert Boothe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Boothe practice?
- Dr. William Boothe has 1 office location.
Dr. William Boothe practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.