A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Boothe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Boothe, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boothe
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Boothe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Boothe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Boothe graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boothe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Albert Boothe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Boothe practice?
- Dr. William Boothe has 1 office location.
Dr. William Boothe practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.