A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Borkon, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Erectile Dysfunction.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Borkon graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.More Education & Awards
Dr. Borkon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borkon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Borkon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Borkon practice?
Dr. William Borkon practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Osseo, MN and Hopkins, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Borkon, Dr. Bill Borkon, Dr. Billy Borkon