A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bose
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bose, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bose graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bose has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Bose MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Bose practice?
- Dr. William Bose has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bose practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Orthopedic Surgeons.