A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bosley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bosley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosley graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bosley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bosley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Bosley practice?
Dr. William Bosley practices Otolaryngology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Otolaryngologists.