A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bosley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bosley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bosley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosley graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bosley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert Bosley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Bosley practice?
- Dr. William Bosley has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Bosley practices Otolaryngology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Otolaryngologists.